Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Last Sunday was Father Day. Is a  very important day  for us, his a person who represents so much in our lives, love, brave, knowledge and cares.

I would  love be with my Dad, but I live very far from him and I must myself conform to a phone call and see him in a couple months and give it to him thousands of hugs that I didn't give it him for a several months. For me it is the best Dad of the world.

But also I have another super Dad in my home, but in this case is my husband. For my children also it is the best Dad of the world and the truth that it is it.



My husband always plays with my children and he looks like another child like them. But this Sunday was different, was his day. My older son cook his breakfast to him, and my youngest child help giving juice to his Dad. Later they went away to play  at the park, and came back  and they continued playing here in home. Well, I believe the celebration was for my children but the important thing is he prove that is a super Dad even in his day.



El Domingo pasado se celebro el Dia del Padre.  Una fecha muy importantes para todos nosotros, ya que es una persona que representa tanto en nuestras vidas, amor, fuerza, cuidados y enseñanzas.

A mi me hubiera gustado muchisimo estar con mi Papa, pero lamentablemente vivo muy lejos de el y me tengo que conformar con una llamada de telefono y cuando lo vea dentro de unos meses darle su abrazo atrasado y los miles de abrazos que no le di por no verlo por varios meses.  Para mi es el mejor papa del mundo.

Pero tambien tengro otro super papa en mi casa , pero en este caso es mi marido.  Para mis hijos tambien es el mejor papa del mundo y la verdad que si lo es. 





Mi marido siempre juega con mis hijos y parece niño chiquito igual que ellos.  Pero este Domingo fue diferente, ya que el era el festajado.  Mi hijo el mayor le hizo desayuno, el mas pequeño ayudo dandole jugo a su papa.  Mas tarde se fueron a jugar al parque, y regresaron y siguieron jugando aqui en casa.  Bueno, creo que los festejados eran mis hijos pero lo importante es que demostro que es un super papa aun en su dia.






No comments: