Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm a new member of Etsy Kids Team!!

I'm so exciting because I'm a new member of Etsy Kids team.   And I'm so happy with my new team.
 My new teammates are incredible,  talents and very friendly. They have so many brilliant ideas and items that you'll be astonished and enchanted with so many pretty things.

I share you, ours BLOG and also the magazine  MODERNHANDMADECHILD that we have. You are going to be enchanted with so many pretty things for your children.

 And also in our team every month we have a wonderful challenge and my teammates can show you all her talents, came and vote!  Today is the last day to vote!!



Hace poco entre a Etsy Kids team.  Y estoy encantanda con mi nuevo team.  Mis nuevas amigas son increibles, talentosas y super amables.


Tienen tantas ideas y articulos geniales que uno queda maravillado y encantado con tantas cosas lindas.
Aqui te comparto nuestro Blog y tambien la revista MODERNHANDMADECHILD que tenemos.  Vas a quedar encantada con tantas cosas lindas para tus hijos.
E incluso en nuestro team cada mes se realizan challenge y mis companeras pueden mostrate todo su talente, ven y vota!!  Hoy es el ultimo dia para votar!




3 comments:

Shauna said...

welcome to EtsyKids Team - so happy you're here!!

Have a happy day!
Shauna
{lemon drop studio}

Yayahandicraft said...

Thank you Shauna, it's a really pleasure be part of this wonderful team!

Bare Sock Studio said...

Felicitaciones Yaya! :)