Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Our Creations Rooms"


Interview with Munieca

1. Show us, your special work are, where you start imagine and create your ideas and your crafts.
 Here are some photos from my little studio. In any photo you can see my room completely, but in the different photos I try to show all room.



2. You has any special ornament, did you make it for you?
In one of the walls I have hung a garland with illustrations mine and some others, than I have received from gift. In front of my main desk (the black one) I have a cork where I keep my original prints, and other small things like postal, some paper cuties , tags, publicity. But also I have some paints and fabric dolls of other artists of my city.

3.  What do you think or you need something special when you are creating?
Like my little studio, my little craft room, is in my house the only thing that I always need is tranquility and music.

4. You has a lucky tools or anything that you can't work without it?


How my studio- craft room- my little work are, is in my house, the only thing that I always need is tranquillity and music.

5. How often, do you clean you craft room?
Never!!!  I clean when the trashcan is completely cover of paper or, when I do not have space in any of my desks.



6. How do you find what you need in all your messy?
My little room is always a messy for  other eyes! But I know where to find everything!

7. Where do you keep all your supplies?  Do you have something special or any order?
 I like the boxes, so almost everything I keep in their. I don't have furniture and/or  shelves for my children. I have a  closet that is closed almost all time, in there I keep, paper, prints, cardboard, envelopes, supplies  and some memories. The supplies that use more are in my black desk always.



 
1. Muestranos tu lugar donde te pones a imaginar y crear.
Aqui hay varias fotos de mi rinconcito. En ninguna se ve mi habitacion de un solo vistazo, pero en las distintas fotos trato de mostrar todos mis rinconcitos.

2. Tienes adornos, tu los hiciste.
En una de las paredes tengo colgada una guirnalda con ilustraciones mias y alguna otra que he recibido de regalo. Frente a mi escritorio principal (el negro) tengo una pizarra de corcho donde clavo mis dibuujos originales, y demas cositas como postales, algun pendiente de papel, tags, publicidad. Pero tambien tengo algunas pinturitas y muñecos de tela de otros artistas de mi ciudad.

3. En que piensas o que necesitas cuando estas creando algo.
No sabria decir en que pienso, pero si necesito tener mis lapiceros y tarritos con todos mis elementos!! tijeras, trinchetas, goma, lapices, etc, etc... uno de mis hijos tiene la costumbre de pedir prestado mis elementos y no devolverlos :)



4. Tienes algo en especial que utilizas y no puedes presendir de eso para crear. Algo asi como tu amuleto o tu herramienta o material de la suerte.
Como mi rinconcito, mi tallercito, está en mi casa.. lo unico que necesito siempre es tranquilidad y musica.

5. Lo limpias todas las noches cuando terminas de trabajar.
Nunca! Limpio cuando el tacho de basura termina siendo el piso, cuando no tengo espacio en ninguno de mis escritorios.



6. Como le haces para encontrar lo que ocupas entre tanto desorden.
Mi piecita es un desorden para otros ojos! yo sé donde encontrar todo!

7. Donde y como guardas tus materiles. Algun orden en particular.
Me gustan las cajas, asi que la mayoria de las cosas las guardo en ellas. No tengo repisas ni estantes por mis hijos.
Tengo un armario cerrado casi siempre donde guardo, papel, prints, carton, sobres, insumos en general y algunos recuerdos. Los materiales que mas uso están en mi escritorio negro siempre.



HERE SOME BEAUTIFUL WORK FROM HER

2 comments:

laccentnou said...

Andrea, tus trabajos son realmente preciosos! Sigue adelante creando bellesa! Gracias y Suerte!

Anastasia

Ana Diaz said...

Me encanta la entrevista y la tienda, precioso todo, muchos exitos.